Weavers Green Antibes Throw
- These Antibes throws are made from a gorgeous natural looking fabric with tasselled ends and simple stripes along each edge
- Made entirely from recycled plastic bottles, these throws are designed to look and feel just like French linen
- A recycled stain-resistant alternative to linen, our French inspired Antibes throws are brilliant for dressing sofas, armchairs and beds as well as taking out to the garden or beach
- Immensely practical, these hard-wearing throws are moth resistant and perfect for allergy sufferers
- Big enough to sunbathe on, gorgeous as a table cloth and soft and warm enough to snuggle under on chilly evenings
- Size approx: 200cm x 110cm
All Weavers Green textiles are hand loomed, so some variations in colour and size can be expected.
Cleaning guide – hoover or shake off loose debris then either hand wash using a light detergent or our throws can be popped in the washing machine at 30 degrees, using a non – biological washing detergent. Allow to air dry naturally. Do not dry clean or tumble dry.
100% recycled, environmentally friendly, ethically produced, practical and gorgeous rugs and textiles...