Luks Linen Bergama Peshtamel
- Vintage inspired the Bergama is a beautifully simple flat woven cotton peshtemal traditionally loomed in cream weft with black stripes.
- It is hand finished with a knotted fringe.
- This hammam towel is both lightweight and quick drying.
- The size of a standard bath sheet it rolls down to about a quarter of the size and looks great draped or rolled in baskets in the bathroom.
- The Bergama is also big on utility and can also be used as scarf or as table linen if you are looking for create that modern rustic feel.
Size: 100 x 180 cm
Fabric: Ethically made from 100% OEKO TEX certified Turkish cotton
- Traditionally woven by family ateliers
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Vegan friendly
- 20 year replace or repair guarantee
- Machine washable at 30 Degrees, Avoid Fabric conditioner
- DO NOT dry clean